Bounce Profile and Application Guidelines
Bounce is committed to creating an inclusive and positive community of people who want to meet new people. Moreover, as a company that believes in the power of meeting people IRL, we expect members to only represent themselves in their profile as they would in real life. We expect all of our members to respect each other, themselves, and the Bounce staff.
Applicants must not:
- Be under 18 years of age.
- Have any depiction of hate, racism, bullying, bigotry, or any other public or otherwise known display of disrespect or violence toward anyone else.
- Contain excessively sexual, explicit, or graphic images or language.
- Include images that are not of themselves -- please be honest and transparent about who you are.
Bounce photo guidelines:
- Must be able to clearly see your face in verification selfie.
- You must be the subject of your photos (including appearing in group photos).
- Cannot have more than 1 selfie.
- No photos in bikinis/swimwear indoors.
- No pictures in underwear.
- No Shirtless/underwear Mirror Selfies.
- Face must be clearly visible in all photos.
- No watermarks or text overlaid.
- No pornographic material or overly sexual content.
- No graphic hunting photos.
- No guns or violent references.
- No kids on their own. They must be in the photo with an adult, and fully clothed.